Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What Did You Do for 420?

Just because I don't smoke, doesn't mean I can't celebrate with the rest of you! I had plans of yoga, errands, and a night out..but it was cold and rainy! So breaking my diet and all my plans..sorry Ruthie!..I called Tomato Pie in Silverlake. I ordered spaghetti with meatballs..comes with a salad (my only greens for the day :) )and 2 garlic knots, and The Grandma Pizza (crushed marinated tomatoes, basil, olive oil, garlic, oregano, parmesan and mozzarella). All this while drinking Jack in the afternoon and a Dr. Pepper.. weird combo I know. I was in some kind of food trance! I even forgot to take a picture of the spaghetti before I ate it all..whoops. I guess I can't have cheat days anymore..I just don't stop. It doesn't end there..I ordered a cannoli and finished it off with a half carton of Neapolitan ice cream..no self control!! The Italian in me deffinitly took over. Summer please come soon..rainy days are bad news!
tomatopiepizzajoint.com
XOXO Cream



No comments:

Post a Comment