Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mexico In My Back Yard

No I'm not talking about the leaf blowers outside! I'm talking about one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in LA..Mexico City. May not look special from the outside, but it's extra special on the inside! Located on Hillhurst in the heart of Los Feliz Village, this place attracts all the hot celebs..one is my future boyfriend Vince Vaughn (he just doesn't know it yet). But, besides all the eye candy and hanging mariachi dolls..the food is amazing! Best enchiladas ever! It's the only place I will eat mole sauce..sweet yet slightly spicy..yum! Love the chips and salsa..that is always important. Their nachos, fajitas, tamales, and salmon dinner are all top notch! It gets pretty loud at night, but its all part of the fun! I added a picture of my chicken nachos for lunch. Enyoy! :)
XOXO Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment