Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Find Healing At The Bridge

A different kind of LA treat...enter a new world filled with yoga. Golden Bridge on De Longpre Ave. was a whole new experience for me. This place is huge! Enter first the shop full of yoga clothes, mats, books, jewelry and incense, and just about anything you can think of that may have to do with yoga.  To the left is Nite Moon Cafe. Organic foods and juices galore with a big family like table to eat and relax. Statues and meditation alters everywhere in this inviting spiritual village. With stairs and different rooms everywhere, it is easy to get lost..so ask directions to your class! I have experienced Hatha, Vinyasa, and flow classes, but today we tried Kundalini yoga. Focusing on breath and healing of the mind and body, this yoga was more of a workout on the inside. It was a little strange..but I was strangely into it! They offer 100 classes a week! So I purchased the intro special for 10 classes to get me started. Also offering Hatha, Jivamukti, flow, restorative, pilates and a ton of workshops, there is something for everyone. They also have a wellness center where you can get a massage, therapy, acupuncture, nutrition help and much more. Still feeling exhilarated from the breath of fire and a big salad with organic zucchini bread. Shopping, food, and yoga all in one..I think I want to live here. I'm sure I could find a cool hiding spot in the midst of yoga land and they would never find me! Fellow yogis please check out this site and let me know if you would like to join me in the house of love, peace, joy, and tranquility :)
www.goldenbridgeyoga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment